Thursday, September 27, 2007

Weight loss Update

Just wanted to report that things are going very well with my weightloss. I've made a lot of progress in the past month and am feeling very good! I'm excercising almost every day (I walk on the mornings Tyler is in pre-school and do videos on the other days). I re-joined weight watchers, so now I am being weighed once a week and have some good accountability. I've even earned my first "reward" goal that I set for myself. I was planning to get an Ipod, but I was also in the market for a new phone. Apple coincidentally reduced the price of their Iphone by $200, so in the end I got to splurge and am enjoying a really cool new piece of technology. Of course, once we started playing with it, Erik decided he had to have one, too, so we now have two in our household.




I am not able to blog as often as I would like, so I added a weightloss ruler to the right of the page. I will try to keep that updated once a week, so even if I can't write about how I'm doing, I can at least share where I am with my progress.

2 comments:

60 toes said...

Way to go on the weight loss. I can see the love for gadgets must be in the blood, I know that Scott loves his gadgets too. :)

Keep up the good work.

-Charlotte

Nana said...

I sent the e-mail before I checked the blog. Sounds like the phone is fun. Keep up the good work, I am really proud of you.
Mom