Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Success!

Thank you everyone for your prayers and encouragement regarding my weightloss. I 've had a good week with several milestones accomplished. First, since recording my weight with Hannah on March 29th at the "starting point" I have lost 10 pounds :). Second, I passed my pre-pregnancy weight! (though I can't say I am the same "shape" I was.....but I guess I can't expect that after giving birth to twins :). And third, I put on two pairs of pre-pregnancy jeans this morning and they fit! Woohoo! They are a tad bit snug, but definitely wearable. I have a long ways to go from here, but it's definitely exciting to be making progress. Seven pounds more to go and I get to buy a new Ipod :).

6 comments:

Nana said...

Fantastic Amanda. I know you can do it. Keep up the good work!!

GoughRMAK said...

Great job Amanda! I know it feels good to wear those jeans! Keep it up.

Mel

Anonymous said...

You go Girl......

60 toes said...

way to go, Amanda. You can do it!!!!
Keep up the good work.

-Charlotte

Scott said...

I love your goals!!! Keep up your hard work. ~J

Auntie Mo said...

Good job Manda! I know it's hard (especially when you don't see results right away), but you can do it!