Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Success!

Thank you everyone for your prayers and encouragement regarding my weightloss. I 've had a good week with several milestones accomplished. First, since recording my weight with Hannah on March 29th at the "starting point" I have lost 10 pounds :). Second, I passed my pre-pregnancy weight! (though I can't say I am the same "shape" I was.....but I guess I can't expect that after giving birth to twins :). And third, I put on two pairs of pre-pregnancy jeans this morning and they fit! Woohoo! They are a tad bit snug, but definitely wearable. I have a long ways to go from here, but it's definitely exciting to be making progress. Seven pounds more to go and I get to buy a new Ipod :).

6 comments:

Nana said...

Fantastic Amanda. I know you can do it. Keep up the good work!!

GoughRMAK said...

Great job Amanda! I know it feels good to wear those jeans! Keep it up.

Mel

Ken & Leanna said...

You go Girl......

60 toes said...

way to go, Amanda. You can do it!!!!
Keep up the good work.

-Charlotte

Scott said...

I love your goals!!! Keep up your hard work. ~J

Auntie Mo said...

Good job Manda! I know it's hard (especially when you don't see results right away), but you can do it!