Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Big Bubba

I can't believe how quickly Aiden is growing and changing. Time is going by too quickly as the twins' second birthday grows closer. It's hard to believe that 20 months ago my little chunky monkey was spending time in the NICU because he was an inefficient eater. I remember the first things I noticed about him were his big cheeks and red hair. Today, he still wears both gloriously. He is now spending much of his time tackling his brother and sister, throwing a ball, and running back and forth between the playroom and the living room with toys (hmmmm....do I see a football player in the future?). He loves his snacks, loves the water (bath and pool-time alike), and loves to be outdoors. I look forward to hearing his giggly voice every morning he is with me.....he is usually the first to wake and does it with incredible enthusiasm (well, maybe some mornings I would rather hear his enthusiasm at 8 rather than 6:30, but I guess I'm getting payback for the early-riser I was with my parents :-).




1 comment:

Nana said...

See you Saturday Aiden. Maybe we can play ball.