Thursday, August 7, 2008

Ravine Waterpark

This morning the babies headed for Grandma and Grandpa's house in Fremont, leaving Tyler and I to have some one-on-one time for a few days. Today we decided to hit Ravine Waterpark in Paso Robles and brought along Tyler's friend Emily. The kids had a blast, swimming for almost four hours straight between the wave pool and the kiddy slide area. It was a nice way to cool off on a hot day, and I even got some time to lounge by the pool and relax in the sun. The kids weren't brave enough to attempt any of the larger waterslides, but I got "flushed" one time. We all got a bit of color being in the sun for most of the day, despite 50 sunblock. I probably should have re-applied several times. All-in-all a very fun day :-).




2 comments:

Nana said...

What fun!

Janell said...

Man, I sure wish I could have been there! Tyler and Emily sure look like they had a GREAT time. Give everyone hugs for Auntie.
~J