Sunday, April 1, 2007

Tylerspective






Well, this is my second attempt at this post. I wrote three nice sized paragraphs and posted 5 photos just in time for my computer to freeze up, requiring me to end my task and lose all I had written. SO, here we go again.

Janell has been posting some cute photos that her girls have taken from their own perspective. I thought it would be fun to give Tyler the camera and see what happened. He took four photos which can bee seen here. I thought they showcased some of his "loves" pretty well. Had Daddy been home, I'm sure he would have been in one of the pictures, too. Can't say I'm too fond of the post-pregnancy body shot, but I guess that's what I get for doing this experiment :)!

Yesterday I took Tyler on a walk/bike ride. Tyler got a new big boy bike from Daddy this week and he is really having fun on it. He rode it all the way around Atascadero Lake! One funny thing was seeing from his perspective what a "big hill" was while he was riding. Mommy got a good workout pushing a double stroller and pulling a four year old on a bike at the same time up these "big hills" (if you've ever been around Atascadero Lake, you know it's not exactly a hilly area, but I guess for someone just learning to ride a bike, it can be a little difficult). I was very proud of my little man. He got to play at the park for a while afterwards, too. It was a fun day. I even managed to feed the younger ones (one at a time) while sitting on the grass at the park as Tyler played. Seems simple, but for having twins, it was actually quite an accomplishment.

We are gearing up for Easter here. Unfortunately, Erik will be working, but the rest of us will go to church. I have no room to complain, though, because at least my husband is here in town, and not half way around the world (Scott, Janell, and girls, I continue to pray for you!). Tyler will have an Easter egg hunt at home and at church. This year seems extra special to me because Tyler is really beginning to understand who Jesus is and will know more about what Easter really is. Oh, and I have to share a funny thing that Tyler asked me this week. These were his exact words: "Mommy, did God put my ears on with glue?" Very cute!

Happy Easter Everyone!

1 comment:

Nana said...

Tyler, great job of riding your new bicycle and takeing wonderful pictures. I miss you. I hope to see you in Lake Almanor.